Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A week has past...
and I thought I listen to Evanescence alot before. But since the concert, I can't listen to anything but. Its ridiculous! Liz is the same way. Hypnotism is more apparent now more than ever. I am borderline obsessed. Why does she vex me so?
Watching her move,dance, spin about, throw the long black hair around. Then she sits at that piano and sings from some place be-knownced to man. A voice so haunting and soothing at the same time. Lyrics that make you wonder,get you sucked in, try to figure out whats going on with her, maybe they're going on with me?
From Good Enough -" Under your spell again.
I can't say no to you.
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.
I can't say no to you.
Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly.
Now I can't let go of this dream.
I can't breathe but I feel...
Drink up sweet decadence.
I can't say no to you,
And I've completely lost myself, and I don't mind.
I can't say no to you.
Shouldn't have let you conquer me completely.
Now I can't let go of this dream.
Can't believe that I feel...
It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good
So take care what you ask of me,
'cause I can't say no".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home