Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

300
You know what movie looks cool? 300.
no name actors, Lord of the Rings epic battle effects. Fantastic!
One week until Amy. Yeah I might get within 200 feet of her, better than nothing.
I went home this past weekend. Weather was good, it snowed Monday. I love the that place. Sure it was anoying being far away in school, but now its sancuary.
During the gloom the last couple of days its been more Rachael Yamagata...

Quiet mp3

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger F.G. Shaw said…

    yeah, been mumbling about this one for a while, my friend Rache posted the trailer on her LJ about a month ago. i'm tempted to pick up the graphic novel that it's based off of, another Frank Miller (he's the guy that originally wrote Sin City). It appears that they are keeping it in that style, which i'm waaaay cool with. not out till febuarary, but i'll definitely be taking it in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home