"Happy Valley"
So I was driving to a job,on the freeway. It's been wintery,rainy,cloudy and what not. The gray & white clouds were low,snow covered mountain tops pocking through the fog, everything was wet and shinning or clean. This song comes on, and with that music playing, looking around at the scenery,I was by myself, it was a good moment!
I've had a couple of these moments. Most have been while driving, quiet, and a certain song comes on and sets the mood. You look around, a feeling comes over you, and for a moment things don't seem so bad.
It doesn't happen enuff,but at least it happens.
Plus I found this fantastic picture. Too bad it can't be a happy time all day.
Here's the pic, and heres the song. For now Utah Valley is Happy valley.

String Quartet-With or Without you
So I was driving to a job,on the freeway. It's been wintery,rainy,cloudy and what not. The gray & white clouds were low,snow covered mountain tops pocking through the fog, everything was wet and shinning or clean. This song comes on, and with that music playing, looking around at the scenery,I was by myself, it was a good moment!
I've had a couple of these moments. Most have been while driving, quiet, and a certain song comes on and sets the mood. You look around, a feeling comes over you, and for a moment things don't seem so bad.
It doesn't happen enuff,but at least it happens.
Plus I found this fantastic picture. Too bad it can't be a happy time all day.
Here's the pic, and heres the song. For now Utah Valley is Happy valley.

String Quartet-With or Without you


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home