New Cell Service...again?
I think our company does 1 year contracts, rightfully so. Prices change all the time. But when I 1st started we had At&T,I had an old Nokia phone. No bells or whistles.
Then went to Nextel,had an older phone for a year,then got a newer one. Loved Nextel,especially walkie-talkie! I like the "contacts" lists too, very convienient.
Did not like the coverage. In town, along I-15 I could get service where no one else could. But East & West a couple miles you'd loose service.
Then we got Cingular. 1st phone was crap! Had a camera,which sucked, but better than nothing. You could get software to transfer pictures and MP3's between computer and phone,cool! I could make my own ring tones and wallpaper, very cool! But service was crap. Every other call dropped or was staticky. Turns out it was the phones we all got.
2nd phone,which I currently have is great! Motorala V551. Camera is better,not fantastic,but good. You can capture video,but sucks. I can still use software to make ring tones & wallpaper. Service for the most part is good. Cingular is everywhere.
We (company) might be getting Verizon now. I guess Verizon is good. The phone will be closely the same to what I got now. LG VX 5300

I'll have to get new software and USB cables to make ring tones and transfer stuff back & forth ($35), maybe get company to buy it! We'll see?
Anybody have Verizon, is it any good?
I think our company does 1 year contracts, rightfully so. Prices change all the time. But when I 1st started we had At&T,I had an old Nokia phone. No bells or whistles.
Then went to Nextel,had an older phone for a year,then got a newer one. Loved Nextel,especially walkie-talkie! I like the "contacts" lists too, very convienient.
Did not like the coverage. In town, along I-15 I could get service where no one else could. But East & West a couple miles you'd loose service.
Then we got Cingular. 1st phone was crap! Had a camera,which sucked, but better than nothing. You could get software to transfer pictures and MP3's between computer and phone,cool! I could make my own ring tones and wallpaper, very cool! But service was crap. Every other call dropped or was staticky. Turns out it was the phones we all got.
2nd phone,which I currently have is great! Motorala V551. Camera is better,not fantastic,but good. You can capture video,but sucks. I can still use software to make ring tones & wallpaper. Service for the most part is good. Cingular is everywhere.
We (company) might be getting Verizon now. I guess Verizon is good. The phone will be closely the same to what I got now. LG VX 5300

I'll have to get new software and USB cables to make ring tones and transfer stuff back & forth ($35), maybe get company to buy it! We'll see?
Anybody have Verizon, is it any good?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home