I had some good stuff to post, something I did on Friday involving a certain Celebrities home, well at least Utah Celeb. But though tI should remove it just in case, I could get in trouble. I deleted it from myspace blog too, even though its set to private. Damn
Ray LaMontagne
Where the hell have I been? I've just barely discovered this dude, and he's awesome! My kind of stuff here. He's very Bob Dylan-ish, Tom Waits, kind Jason Meraz.
90% of his songs are just him & a guitar,sometimes harmonica, sometimes he'll have some organ,violin and piano. I love it! I'm so loving the whole acoustic lounge singer thing. Heres his "myspace" link : http://www.myspace.com/raylamontagne
I could post a bunch of links where I got his songs, but that would take too much of my precious abundunt time. You can look him up here on bloggger, blogdigger, or even just on yahoo "Audio" search.
I first heard of him on American Idol. Taylor Hicks sang one of his most popular songs "Trouble". Then I found a version of "Shelter" sang live by Kelly Clarkson at some benefit concert. Those 2 plus another song called Forever My Friend are his most known. But he has so many great songs,Still can't feel the Gin,Carry me,hold you in my arms,soooooo many...!
I'm posting " Carry me ". Its a ballad,guitar,piano,smooth bluesy folk voice.
OK I'm posting more of his songs too. Here is a link to a CD's worth of good stuff. I hope this works. File hostin/sharing sites are going too crazy now days,too damn complicated with too much advertising embedded.
Best of Ray LaMontagne
Ray LaMontagne
Where the hell have I been? I've just barely discovered this dude, and he's awesome! My kind of stuff here. He's very Bob Dylan-ish, Tom Waits, kind Jason Meraz.
90% of his songs are just him & a guitar,sometimes harmonica, sometimes he'll have some organ,violin and piano. I love it! I'm so loving the whole acoustic lounge singer thing. Heres his "myspace" link : http://www.myspace.com/raylamontagne
I could post a bunch of links where I got his songs, but that would take too much of my precious abundunt time. You can look him up here on bloggger, blogdigger, or even just on yahoo "Audio" search.
I first heard of him on American Idol. Taylor Hicks sang one of his most popular songs "Trouble". Then I found a version of "Shelter" sang live by Kelly Clarkson at some benefit concert. Those 2 plus another song called Forever My Friend are his most known. But he has so many great songs,Still can't feel the Gin,Carry me,hold you in my arms,soooooo many...!
I'm posting " Carry me ". Its a ballad,guitar,piano,smooth bluesy folk voice.
OK I'm posting more of his songs too. Here is a link to a CD's worth of good stuff. I hope this works. File hostin/sharing sites are going too crazy now days,too damn complicated with too much advertising embedded.
Best of Ray LaMontagne


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home