Saw it finally...
I finally saw X Men 3. I liked it, I did not stay through the whole credits to see something at the end, what was it? Everyone is saying, "Looks like this might NOT be the last one." I thought because of Magneto at the end,but apparently the something at the very end of the credits.
I guess I'm not a big of geek I thought I was if I didn't know that.
As for Wolverine's movie,I can't wait, I think 2008? I don't care if Jean was the Pheonix at the time, I'da shagged her! When Mystique went "normal" I actually thought Robecca Romain(?) looked good. I don't like her in other stuff and in real life, but with the black hair and all she looked better than I've ever seen her.
PK's favorite line (repeats all the time now) was when Wolverine was hacking this dudes arms off and they kept growing back,Logan kicks the dude in the jimmy's and says,"Grow those back!"
Now its waiting for Superman,which looks awesome more and more by the second.
Did you see the trailer for GhostRider? Not bad.
I finally saw X Men 3. I liked it, I did not stay through the whole credits to see something at the end, what was it? Everyone is saying, "Looks like this might NOT be the last one." I thought because of Magneto at the end,but apparently the something at the very end of the credits.
I guess I'm not a big of geek I thought I was if I didn't know that.
As for Wolverine's movie,I can't wait, I think 2008? I don't care if Jean was the Pheonix at the time, I'da shagged her! When Mystique went "normal" I actually thought Robecca Romain(?) looked good. I don't like her in other stuff and in real life, but with the black hair and all she looked better than I've ever seen her.
PK's favorite line (repeats all the time now) was when Wolverine was hacking this dudes arms off and they kept growing back,Logan kicks the dude in the jimmy's and says,"Grow those back!"
Now its waiting for Superman,which looks awesome more and more by the second.
Did you see the trailer for GhostRider? Not bad.


1 Comments:
At 10:39 AM,
F.G. Shaw said…
the scene after the end credits (i'm not going to tell you, you'll have to wait for the dvd) would be indicitive of another sequel. however i feel like, and i don't think i'm incorrect for thinking this way, it's a throw away, a catch in case some studio exec absolutely feels there must be another sequel for money making potential. i don't think it's an indication that there will be. sadly if they are going to do it, they're going to have to do it soon, Ian Mckellen isn't getting any younger (and he's in his 70's). as far as a sequel, i wouldn't hold my breath for the near future. Wolverine has a release date of 2007, which will be doable if it goes into the filming phase at the end of the summer. Hugh Jackman has two films in the post-production phase, and one in the filming phase and one in pre-production phase. Wolverine is only announced, but i would guess that it'll start pre-production soon. so look for it next summer (or next christmas) maybe.
Post a Comment
<< Home