Breakfast Of Champions!
After saying I have nothing to post, I've got a butt load to post. Thats the new word around my house these days,"butt load". Damn kids listen to everything you don't want them to hear,but nothing you say directly to them.
Anyway,this always happens...when I stop and get something for breakfast,somebody in the office brings something (for the office). Whether it be donuts (like today) or bagels,or what not. Today was no different. I thought,"Hey I've got stuff at home I could bring. Actual heathly breakfast for once." But nope, Nathan brought donuts,ruined my day.
I did get a sweet picture of my Breakfast!
After saying I have nothing to post, I've got a butt load to post. Thats the new word around my house these days,"butt load". Damn kids listen to everything you don't want them to hear,but nothing you say directly to them.
Anyway,this always happens...when I stop and get something for breakfast,somebody in the office brings something (for the office). Whether it be donuts (like today) or bagels,or what not. Today was no different. I thought,"Hey I've got stuff at home I could bring. Actual heathly breakfast for once." But nope, Nathan brought donuts,ruined my day.
I did get a sweet picture of my Breakfast!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home