Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here comes the rain...again
I think I posted something about this close to a year ago.
Call me a jerk but people get crushes,even married people.
So I developed this crush,and it was bad,and it was eating away at me like no other.
Well I was able to let it go,time moved on,yada,yada.
Well it's happening again. Same person,see her everyday,abosuletly gorgeous,even better friends now,yada,yada. She's recently been trying to get pregnant. Her husband (great guy) isn't giving it up enuff or something. Has he seen his wife?
Just seeing someone not appreciate what he has (cuz I 'd appreciate it), makes me want her that much more. I know what he's missing,I can see what he's not doing!
I know,I shouldn't be having these feelings,I know they will pass. I know I would never act on them (like she feels the same),so nothing would ever even come close to happening. Just the moment that this "crush" (rain) is affecting me,is terrible.
"The worst way to miss someone,is to be sitting right next to them knowing you could never have them."
So this song by the Eurythmics,Here comes the rain has the lyrics that go along with the human expierence. It's an acoustic version. More emotion put into it,more feeling. This is why I love music so much. I'm not elloquent enuff,or smart enuff to put down how I feel. Music,someone else has already done it!
16 here comes the rain (acoustic)

Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you
So talk to me
Like lovers do
Walk with me
Like lovers do
Here comes the rain again
Raining in my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
I want to breathe in the open wind
I want to kiss like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you
Here comes the rain

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Deanne said…

    just pointless rambling cause that's apprently all i'm gonna be blogging this morn...

    bruce, this post is a savagely direct hit to the core of who i am

    and a very solid and defined issue of mine regarding my unfaltering disbelief in the institution of marriage (true, joel's my husband, but marriage i do not condone, encourage, or accept any part of as a formal bond - no authority appointed to changing my marital status has jurisdiction over me personally or ever explained by rule, handboook, or even definition of what they enforced, so fuck em)

    in my stand-up - "i don't believe in marriage, but i'm reaaalll into the monogamy"

    your situation with the new girl:
    given i have experience in the field, coming from a divorced home, but even so (and probably because of so)
    i'm always in constant fear and the devastation that follows
    that the day will come that i am no longer "that girl" to my significant other

    it hurts my soul to it's marrow
    though i know damn well
    it will happen - someday -
    i won't be the opportative fuck in my husband's circle of acquaintances

    it is an insult that i will not recover easily from

    i'm glad that you are honest enough and ballsy enough to post it though
    i will have to learn eventually how to deal with it and helps to have it to think about now


    but, man, it hurts
    i know it's no biggie deal and common for guys simply biologically -

    true, it is impossible to show the other angle just as with most things that are separated by gender experience
    if liz were going through the same thing - it wouldn't be the same because you can't evenly reverse the point-of-view
    a guy thinking about his girl having the same attraction for another guy - can only be seen as just as cool as this, if not more so because it would relieve guilt if the guy had it or just merely be seen as cool because the behavior would be validated that indeed everyone does it

    the longer married and older the woman - the easier and more common it will be to be alpha femaled by the next generation of single, hotter, younger, thinner chicks that breathe new hope into men with thoughts of a cooler existence that might include them
    flattery goes a long way
    a long way from home for some people

    ah, too bad this girl married the one guy who doesn't want to bang her until she's popped out enough kids for him to start flirting with younger and cuter non-breeders
    that aren't appreciated by their husbands who throw away the opportunity to fuck them into the happiness that all hotties deserve

    flirting is a part of life - there's no harm in it just a little boost to the self-esteem and the escape into a life that youdon't see every fucking single fucking day

    a little can't hurt anyone

    ...that doesn't know about it


    all rambling and all projection -
    and know damn well my problem is personal and internal
    just will always be a fact -
    though impossible,
    i never want to be trumped in my husband's eyes...
    ever

    and i will

    and i will never be cool with it

    geez - i'm gonna shut up now

    you've always kept it on the level, bruce
    you haven't stopped now
    and i know you will never
    thanks, man
    you keep it real
    and you'll keep on keepin' it real
    real nice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home