Shamelss plug for adorable kids
Recent pics of my 2 babies. Owen 2 1/2, Oliver 6 months.
Seriously, Owen's head is not that big! The kids should be poster child for "Fantastic cheeks" though. I don't know how to make the pics smaller?



Recent pics of my 2 babies. Owen 2 1/2, Oliver 6 months.
Seriously, Owen's head is not that big! The kids should be poster child for "Fantastic cheeks" though. I don't know how to make the pics smaller?





3 Comments:
At 9:49 AM,
Curtis said…
They are cute kids...and here we thought you were only good at making goofy comments...;)
At 12:43 PM,
annette said…
I think my uterus just squeaked. They're gorgeous!
At 1:03 PM,
chudluscious said…
they are soooo cute!!! i love the picture of you with the baby...that's precious. i love pics of babies sleepin'...they're little mouths always pout.
Post a Comment
<< Home