Lonely Man
So I was looking for pictures of "lonely themes" or "lost" or "one", I don't know cuz I'm a freak. To put as album covers or something. Anyway I came accross this one.
This has to be the epittomy(?) of Lonely.
Skeletal remains on a deserted island. Can you image the depair this dude went through. Just giving up and dieing alone in the middle of nowhere.
Maybe I would've swam,but then again I'm lasy and probably would've done the same.
Cool picture though I like it!
I will be deleting alot of music and the video playing on this blog. It takes along time to load up all the HTML. And theres like 50 things playing all at once.
So I'll probably post a song for about a week maybe then take it down.
So I was looking for pictures of "lonely themes" or "lost" or "one", I don't know cuz I'm a freak. To put as album covers or something. Anyway I came accross this one.
This has to be the epittomy(?) of Lonely.
Skeletal remains on a deserted island. Can you image the depair this dude went through. Just giving up and dieing alone in the middle of nowhere.
Maybe I would've swam,but then again I'm lasy and probably would've done the same.
Cool picture though I like it!
I will be deleting alot of music and the video playing on this blog. It takes along time to load up all the HTML. And theres like 50 things playing all at once.
So I'll probably post a song for about a week maybe then take it down.


2 Comments:
At 12:13 PM,
chudluscious said…
ooooj poor guy. but i love the pic
At 2:42 PM,
Kyle said…
At least he has a tree.
Post a Comment
<< Home