Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Funeral

I'm a music lover! Back in the day it was all about the music. After being married and having kids to occupy my time,music's been put on the back burner.
I could tell you evry song,the artist,the album,the whole nine yards. You did not want to challenge me @ "Name that tune".
I almost went to college,and almost majored in "music theropy". not music therory, but theropy. As in the healing power of.
Anyway...
Here in the past year or so I've been getting back in touch. I've made myself some theropy CDs which I listen to all the time. Beats spending $160 a month on drugs.
I recently made CD # 9. On it are a couple of songs that I've just found by accident.
90% of the songs on these CDs are slow or ballad like. Keeps me mellow. Keeps me from going postal if you will.
anyway...
On Disc # 9 theres this song by an un-known band. When I 1st heard it I thought sure its good I'll put it on a CD. About the 3rd time hearing it, I totally love it!
It reminds me of so many other songs and periods in music. I can't quite put my finger on it. It sounds retro,alternative and modern. Its the guys voice. Its the overall feel of the song. It reminds me of something, a movie maybe. An emotion I've seen or felt,but I can't quite place it.
So I'll put it out here. Hopefully legally. Give me your opinion. It may take a couple listens. I can't tell where it takes me yet. Maybe you'll find it,let me know!

The Funeral by Band of Horses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home