Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Never done Before!!!

So I did something today I've never done before. I've done this for many other people, just not myself.
I bought a bottled water!
I usually get soda,juice,flavored milk, anything but water. Not a big water drinker. I loved water up in the mountains, my parents get it from a spring. After moving I can't drink water, its very tough to do so. Weird, yes but true.
So its this losing wieght thing. Well I've been drinking gatorade,powerade and SOBE. Turns out there not the best thing either. You have to watch out for most juices too.

So I have an older brother who recently lost a good chunk of wieght. He told me water,water,water! Then excersise of course. Don't completely cut off junk and soda otherwise you'll binge. Also try following a 2000 calorie a day diet.

Lets start with the water! This thing is re-fillable too. When I finish, I can just put more water in it, from a water fountain or somplace I know with clean water.
If I leave it in my truck overnight, the next morning do you know what I have?
Ice Water!
If I left a soda in my truck overnight I had stale syrup in the morning. This is great. Of course I never left soda overnight, I drank it!
Did you know there is an ingredience label on water? What the hell is in it?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Deanne said…

    I vowed never to waste the money on bottled water until 5 minutes in my 1st apt. in Vegas.
    When the water from the tap tastes like unrefined motoroil, leaves an orange film in the cat bowl after 3 days, and is pumped straight from a source that you cannot eat the fish out of because of radiation poisoning from rocket fuel contaminate dumping...
    ya bite the bottle and suck it up -

    Ever notice that "Evian" is "naive" spelled backwards?
    - Dennis Miller

     

Post a Comment

<< Home