Waiting For My Real Life To Begin
We had some incredible weather this weekend. When the weather is nice,the bikes (motorcycles) come out! The the bikes come out, the Bruce gets sad!
When the Bruce gets sad, its because he doesn't have a bike, and he wants one real bad!
It's called "Bike Envy". I'm supposed to be riding across country with a bunch of other scoundrels. The open road,the wind,the soft drum & hum of the assfault,some tunes. Ah, I can can hear it calling. Maybe someday, I keep telling myself.
We had some incredible weather this weekend. When the weather is nice,the bikes (motorcycles) come out! The the bikes come out, the Bruce gets sad!
When the Bruce gets sad, its because he doesn't have a bike, and he wants one real bad!
It's called "Bike Envy". I'm supposed to be riding across country with a bunch of other scoundrels. The open road,the wind,the soft drum & hum of the assfault,some tunes. Ah, I can can hear it calling. Maybe someday, I keep telling myself.


2 Comments:
At 10:34 AM,
Curtis said…
I hear ya, man...I used to have a motorcycle (I still own it, it just doesn't run right now, it's sitting in my brother's garage waiting to be worked on and mocking me every time I go to visit). It's nothing cool...but I miss it!
At 10:39 AM,
F.G. Shaw said…
man i want one two... have to wait till i have some serious cash. i want a custom job... probably won't happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home