Music Blog?
So I'm probably going to start posting a different song every week. I'll have the "embedded player", then put up the link and then post another song.
I'm working on getting certain songs into "mp3" format. Almost all my stuff on the computers are in WMA,REAL or ACC format. Fileloge will only except WAV or MP3.
If anyone knows of a good,free software out there that converts files to MP3 then bring it on. I'm computer illiterate,just keep that in mind.
Anywho,here is my first selection. It would be a different song but (the whole mp3 thing). I posted about this song and artist forever ago,maybe back in the begining.
Mindy Smith. She has several great songs that grow on you. This being my favorite.
"One moment more". Yep its a sappy love song I guess. But its stripped down,unplugged if you will. Her voice is so becoming. She's not much to look at,but deffinately needs to be heard. Mindy Smith-One moment more
Mindy S. MP3 link
So I'm probably going to start posting a different song every week. I'll have the "embedded player", then put up the link and then post another song.
I'm working on getting certain songs into "mp3" format. Almost all my stuff on the computers are in WMA,REAL or ACC format. Fileloge will only except WAV or MP3.
If anyone knows of a good,free software out there that converts files to MP3 then bring it on. I'm computer illiterate,just keep that in mind.
Anywho,here is my first selection. It would be a different song but (the whole mp3 thing). I posted about this song and artist forever ago,maybe back in the begining.
Mindy Smith. She has several great songs that grow on you. This being my favorite.
"One moment more". Yep its a sappy love song I guess. But its stripped down,unplugged if you will. Her voice is so becoming. She's not much to look at,but deffinately needs to be heard. Mindy Smith-One moment more
Mindy S. MP3 link


1 Comments:
At 3:16 AM,
Curtis said…
I've got software that will let me convert to different audio formats...but it isn't free. It's also not particularly simple to use. Sorry...
If I had more time, I'd say email the files to me and I'll email them back as mp3 files...we could work something like that out, I'm sure...
Post a Comment
<< Home