Where's my Love?
Right here! This has kinda turned into a music blog.
If I have something to say,I'll post it. But for now, I'll just play some tunes. Its the closest to my dream job I'll get. Of course I don't have a radio voice, I'll just be the dude who programs the MP3 player or whatever. I'd like to have my own show,OK a couple shows. One where I'd have 2-3 people who talk smack,mostly have fun and make people laugh. 2nd and most wanted,just a little set where I can play what I want. Whether it be Bruce's mellow hour,or just shit I like.
What the hell is a "Podcast"?
Anyway...back to my love.
This chick, only know her as Caroline. I've only heard this one song from her. Found it on accident looking for somthing else. But its awesome. She has kind of a childish voice at times,but grown up too.
Its a lullibye of sorts. It has that old record noise mixed in with music box piano feel track.
I love to sit in the dim light when I'm tired,and let this song sooth and help me relax into sleep. Just put it on repeat. One day I'm going to make a "Lullibye" CD. Stuff thats meant to put you to sleep. Stick that in the boys rooms!
Where's my love: Caroline
Where's My Love
Right here! This has kinda turned into a music blog.
If I have something to say,I'll post it. But for now, I'll just play some tunes. Its the closest to my dream job I'll get. Of course I don't have a radio voice, I'll just be the dude who programs the MP3 player or whatever. I'd like to have my own show,OK a couple shows. One where I'd have 2-3 people who talk smack,mostly have fun and make people laugh. 2nd and most wanted,just a little set where I can play what I want. Whether it be Bruce's mellow hour,or just shit I like.
What the hell is a "Podcast"?
Anyway...back to my love.
This chick, only know her as Caroline. I've only heard this one song from her. Found it on accident looking for somthing else. But its awesome. She has kind of a childish voice at times,but grown up too.
Its a lullibye of sorts. It has that old record noise mixed in with music box piano feel track.
I love to sit in the dim light when I'm tired,and let this song sooth and help me relax into sleep. Just put it on repeat. One day I'm going to make a "Lullibye" CD. Stuff thats meant to put you to sleep. Stick that in the boys rooms!
Where's my love: Caroline
Where's My Love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home