Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

1st Day of Summer...son of a bitch!

I'm no lover of the heat. I like getting warm when its cold, but having it be hot for months at a time is just redamndiculous!

It was 112* in Vegas yesterday. I went down Monday night and had a job to do crack of dawn, then had to leave. So my stay was short and freakin' hot!

How do you guys live there days on end? Its gonna get into the mid 90's here already,soon over 100*. I can't want it.

The summer does have some good music though. This one by Van Morrison "These are the days" isn't really about summer,but the first line is. These are the days of the endless summer....
I have a feeling it will never end this year.

These are the days van morisson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home