Chasing Amy
I've been wanting to post this forever now. We can expect an Evanescence album in the fall I think. Not sure if this song will be on there.
It's very un-like Evanescence. Amy is in love on this song. Of course she's singing about me too! I can't wait for new music from them, new pictures and what not. She's so Beautiful. She's not like the basic poster female artists (Spears,Simpson,Clarkson). She definately gives goth a good name!
Here is the MP3 and embedded player. If there is an interest I can make a "project" like I did with Ray L. a CD's worth of Evanescence songs (greatest hits).

You-Amy_Lee_solo.mp3
I've been wanting to post this forever now. We can expect an Evanescence album in the fall I think. Not sure if this song will be on there.
It's very un-like Evanescence. Amy is in love on this song. Of course she's singing about me too! I can't wait for new music from them, new pictures and what not. She's so Beautiful. She's not like the basic poster female artists (Spears,Simpson,Clarkson). She definately gives goth a good name!
Here is the MP3 and embedded player. If there is an interest I can make a "project" like I did with Ray L. a CD's worth of Evanescence songs (greatest hits).

You-Amy_Lee_solo.mp3


2 Comments:
At 7:01 AM,
Anonymous said…
I understand that this comment is probably old as hell, sorry for commenting so late =X. But You is not an Evanescence song, it's an Amy Lee song which was never supposed to be publicly released. Check out the lyrics for it on songmeanings.net, there's a lot of debate over it =].
At 11:19 AM,
Almighty One said…
Yep, I know, thats why it says," Amy Lee-solo"
Post a Comment
<< Home