Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Monday, August 28, 2006

A Light in this never ending tunnel.
October 25th 2006, sure I turn 32, no big deal. But the biggest news and best thing to happen in along while...
I get to see Amy in concert!!! That's right! I hinted to the wife,no money, wife hints to her mother,boom tickets in the mail. Evanescence is playing "In The Venue" Salt Lake City. Never been to the venue,anybody? I'm surprised their not playing the E-center or even the Delta center. But a smaller setting will be better in my opinion.
It would be sweet if I could get a good picture. I get to watch that beautiful woman sing. See, things turn around sometimes. "Someday" does come!

evanescence 3.jpg

1 Comments:

  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Curtis said…

    When are they playing, and how much are tickets? That's one I'd actually be interested in seeing (I love her voice...and, yes, she IS very easy on the eye...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home