Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good Enough

Oh yes my friends, I have seen the Amy and the Amy is good! Evanescence sounds great live. Revolution Theory opened, they weren't bad either. Liz thought they were too heavy,yeah buts its good for you once in awhile. The lead singer liked to say the 'F' word alot.
Amy was gorgeous. There was a ton of people. I'm surprise how close we got considering. I wish I was a foot taller. I would've had a better view, or if Liz brought her ID we could've gone up on the balcony (private club).
All in all a good show. The pics from my phone sucked, the sound bites I recorded are even worse. I'm glad she did at least one song by herself. My favorite from the new CD- Good Enough. This is the pic I took while she was singing/playing that song.
Here is that songs mp3 also. 13_ Good Enough.mp3
Great Article about "Good Enough" from Salt Lake Tribune Good Article


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home