Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Monday, October 23, 2006

From Venue to Saltair

So good thing I looked, I'd be showing up at the Venue then racing like hell to Saltair.
Evanescence moved the concert to Saltair. I hear concerts sound amazing there. I was looking forward to being pretty close though. But still happy I'm going at all.
Tickets are in my possesion! I can look at them, I can sleep with them under my pillow. Better not do that again though, afraid they could fall under the bed into the abyss that has become.
Had a little B-day dinner with some of the wife's family last night. I said I didn't want to have a thing, but it wasn't bad. Good dinner,good cake. Got the tickets, had to act like I didn't know they were comming. You Thesbians would've been proud! Got a hard cover book with collections of the Superman 'Daily comics' from 1939-42. Kinda cool, give me something to read in the "Home office".
Heres an mp3 for you rockers. Sure amy can whip out a piano and make you cry with a ballad, but also give you whiplash from head bangin'
Sweet Sacrifice.mp3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home