Young @ Heart
JC commented on the Sherman Pore's American Idol Audition. 64 year old dude touching everybodys hearts. Proving that, "Old people,although slow and dangerous behind the wheel still can serve a purpose.....don't you go dyin' on me" -Dumb & Dumber
Grumpy/Grumpier Old men are amoung my favorite movies. Walter Matthau is is awesome in everything. Peter Boyle who plays Frank on Everbody loves Raymond is my Hero. I watch him everynight,seen all the re-runs dozen times, makes me laugh everytime.
Heres a couple videos of The Young @ Heart Choir. They sang Cold Play's Fix you in a concert to benefit a loved one. See the website for more touching info.
Another video of them in the rest home doing the Ramone's I wanna be sedated, very funny!
JC commented on the Sherman Pore's American Idol Audition. 64 year old dude touching everybodys hearts. Proving that, "Old people,although slow and dangerous behind the wheel still can serve a purpose.....don't you go dyin' on me" -Dumb & Dumber
Grumpy/Grumpier Old men are amoung my favorite movies. Walter Matthau is is awesome in everything. Peter Boyle who plays Frank on Everbody loves Raymond is my Hero. I watch him everynight,seen all the re-runs dozen times, makes me laugh everytime.
Heres a couple videos of The Young @ Heart Choir. They sang Cold Play's Fix you in a concert to benefit a loved one. See the website for more touching info.
Another video of them in the rest home doing the Ramone's I wanna be sedated, very funny!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home