2 for 1 post
See myspace for Colts Victory, I'm gonna try and keep this blog for expression & music appreciation.
1st-Bryce Dallas Howard. Is it just me or is she hot? She's not totally sexy,drop dead gorgeous. But she is intrigingly hot. I saw her in The Village, Lady in he water and now she will be playing Gwen Stacy in Spider-man 3.

2nd-Greg Laswell. I just heard one of his songs on Smallville Thursday,then checked out his myspace and official site, and now I love him! This is the type of music I've been into lately (couple years now). The slower indie/folk/acoustic stuff.
Give him a check out. Here is a link to his myspace,and link to some mp3's (I'm so nice). High and Low is my favorite, his cover of Cydie Lauper is fantastic!!!
Greg Laswell myspace
Greg Laswell Project
See myspace for Colts Victory, I'm gonna try and keep this blog for expression & music appreciation.
1st-Bryce Dallas Howard. Is it just me or is she hot? She's not totally sexy,drop dead gorgeous. But she is intrigingly hot. I saw her in The Village, Lady in he water and now she will be playing Gwen Stacy in Spider-man 3.

2nd-Greg Laswell. I just heard one of his songs on Smallville Thursday,then checked out his myspace and official site, and now I love him! This is the type of music I've been into lately (couple years now). The slower indie/folk/acoustic stuff.
Give him a check out. Here is a link to his myspace,and link to some mp3's (I'm so nice). High and Low is my favorite, his cover of Cydie Lauper is fantastic!!!
Greg Laswell myspace
Greg Laswell Project


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home