Friends call me Snow Miser
So we got our 1st good snow storm this weekend. We rarely get dumped or even snowed on that stays out in the desert valley. Sure I had to shovel like a bastard, but hey I should be able to shower in the summer. I like the snow. Its looks cool. I grew up in feet of snow. We measured in feet insted of inches. Wind chill was a bitch!
Utah's not bad. Up in logan it got pretty cold, but not alot of snow while I was there, average I guess, maybe below average. Heres a couple of pics. One of the inside (temp gauge) and outside covered car.
Plus a musical bonus for you all, Jingle Bells! With flatulance instead of lyrics. Come on man, farts are the funniest damn things ever!


jingle-bells (ppfffbbttt).mp3
So we got our 1st good snow storm this weekend. We rarely get dumped or even snowed on that stays out in the desert valley. Sure I had to shovel like a bastard, but hey I should be able to shower in the summer. I like the snow. Its looks cool. I grew up in feet of snow. We measured in feet insted of inches. Wind chill was a bitch!
Utah's not bad. Up in logan it got pretty cold, but not alot of snow while I was there, average I guess, maybe below average. Heres a couple of pics. One of the inside (temp gauge) and outside covered car.
Plus a musical bonus for you all, Jingle Bells! With flatulance instead of lyrics. Come on man, farts are the funniest damn things ever!


jingle-bells (ppfffbbttt).mp3


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home