Brother Brigham Vs. Wolverine
I posted this on myspace, but here ya go. The Mrs. was giving me to much crap, so I caved. Plus I did it before my manager asked me to.
But had some fun, like I usually do when cutting hair.


According to Owen I'm "Funny monster Daddy".
I posted this on myspace, but here ya go. The Mrs. was giving me to much crap, so I caved. Plus I did it before my manager asked me to.
But had some fun, like I usually do when cutting hair.


According to Owen I'm "Funny monster Daddy".


2 Comments:
At 11:04 PM,
erica griffin said…
logan, logan, logan. the town i hung out with you and the misses in. but yet also a guy from xmen that you have become strangely entertwined with. what a name.
At 11:04 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yee-Haw! That's brilliant!
Post a Comment
<< Home