Trying to come up with something good to post.
Not a whole lot going on but the usually lambs to the slaughter kind of crap.
Painting the kitchen and living room, ooooh great fun. Have I told you how much I like painting?
Going to Denver next week for a whole week. Taking some class I missed while I had a baby. That should be ok. Its a break from the norm,crazy house, and without the stress of screwing up a job. Of course there is a down side, I'm expected to learn something.
I've got a funny "Difference between men & women" showering thing I'll post some time. And a halarious "Word" thing, word smith,word association thing, damn funny!
Not a whole lot going on but the usually lambs to the slaughter kind of crap.
Painting the kitchen and living room, ooooh great fun. Have I told you how much I like painting?
Going to Denver next week for a whole week. Taking some class I missed while I had a baby. That should be ok. Its a break from the norm,crazy house, and without the stress of screwing up a job. Of course there is a down side, I'm expected to learn something.
I've got a funny "Difference between men & women" showering thing I'll post some time. And a halarious "Word" thing, word smith,word association thing, damn funny!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home