Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Something for the pain...
I cranked that song @ 12:30 last night driving home from an install I helped on in Park City. It kept me awake for awhile. Remember the days of "cranking" your stereo? I haven't done that forever. I've been in an apartment forever, then kids have sensitive ears. Plus you don't want to send the wrong message. Loud music is bad! Remember those bumper stickers,"If the music is too loud, your too old". Its true. I'm old. But I do like the occasional "crank it" song.
Yes I'm pooping in that picture of me visiting the sandbox!
So I've got this "dream" Chopper(motorcycle) on my desk @ work. Its blue & white,chrome, very nice! It was missing a little something. It needed a "Bruce" touch to it if you will.
Well, the Star Wars figure of the 501st Storm Trooper (Vader's Legion) finally came out. And he's painted Blue & White. So there you go! Mr. Storm Trooper is riding the Chopper!
I don't care who you are, thats freakin' awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home