Cingular Wireless...continued!
OK awhile ago (May) I switched over to Cingular from Nextel.
Well I liked the features the phone had (camera & ringtone creator).
Camera wasn't the best, service sucked like a pig. Calls dropped all the time, couldn't understand when people were talking, they couldn't understand me, ect...
Found out this week that we were hooked up to AT&T network. Using at&t phones on cingular, or vice versa. THats why it sucked!
Well I got a NEW phone and am totally on Cingular 100%. And its pretty good.
I haven't dropped a call in 2 days. I'm able to understand people, they can understand me. Plus the phone rocks! Motorola V551.
It has all the features my old phone had, but all better quality. The camera is 10 times better resolution. Plus I can record 5 second clips.
Downside is I have to buy a new USB cable to hook up to my computers. Hopefully the "tools" program will work on this phone. I just might be happy, well with the phone at least.
Fantasy Football is here again and I'm in 2 leagues, suck in both!
OK awhile ago (May) I switched over to Cingular from Nextel.
Well I liked the features the phone had (camera & ringtone creator).
Camera wasn't the best, service sucked like a pig. Calls dropped all the time, couldn't understand when people were talking, they couldn't understand me, ect...
Found out this week that we were hooked up to AT&T network. Using at&t phones on cingular, or vice versa. THats why it sucked!
Well I got a NEW phone and am totally on Cingular 100%. And its pretty good.
I haven't dropped a call in 2 days. I'm able to understand people, they can understand me. Plus the phone rocks! Motorola V551.
It has all the features my old phone had, but all better quality. The camera is 10 times better resolution. Plus I can record 5 second clips.
Downside is I have to buy a new USB cable to hook up to my computers. Hopefully the "tools" program will work on this phone. I just might be happy, well with the phone at least.
Fantasy Football is here again and I'm in 2 leagues, suck in both!


4 Comments:
At 4:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Blogging a Confession: Worst housekeeper on the planet
Yesterday evening, some friends dropped by unexpectedly with their two-year-old son.
Did you know your blog can make $$ for you? Visit blog and get the FREE 5 day course on Blogs & RSS Feeds.
At 4:15 PM,
Anonymous said…
Blogger to appear before congress to argue in favor of free speech online
Micheal Krempasky of RedState.org is to appear before the US Congress today to urge the enactment of legislation that if passed, would legally recognize blogs as a form of media.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a bad credit site/blog. It pretty much covers bad credit related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
At 4:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
Handbook For Subversive, Dissident Blogging
Reporters Without Borders in their attempts to promote free speech and discussion of and exchange of ideas, recently came out with a downloadable handbook on blogging called "Handbook For Bloggers And ...
Mypleasureisland.co.uk for Adult Sex Toy Shopping Online UK
At 10:35 AM,
F.G. Shaw said…
HA HA, you got hit too. Spammers must die!
Post a Comment
<< Home