Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Monday, November 28, 2005

MY MSN Space
So I wish Blogger could let us put up music and video on our page.
My MSN space lets you do that. I had to do some asking and trials but I think I got it. If you click on my link to "Family Man" it takes you to my space. Therein lies my family content. A "blog" for my family to see.
When 1st opening up right now I have Adam Sandler's "Thanksgiving song" playing.
Which is cool! Now I can have music playing when you view my page. I haven't figured out how to play more than one song (playlist) but you can click play over & over, or I can set it to play over & over. Very cool.

Does anyone know if we can play music here @ blogger (for free)?

I can link to music from here, but not sure how legal that is. I'd like to have it play automatically. So when Deanne views my blog she can hear some country music!

Family man Space

Take a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home