Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

05-05-05
Lucky and significant day indeed! I shot like 50 Wolverines today.
Dude, I need to get a hold of some Vegas folk. Whats the best way? I ;m looking for a ride from the airport, and maybe a place to stay. I'm not sure if its been taken care of. Jace,Teej? Frank any info?
So I may have solved my PS2 dilema. You know those electronic coventions they have, you hear on the radio,"get games for $5,cd players $10,pc components $20." You know those ones?
Well, I can say theres a convention in vegas and someone down there will pick one up for me and I will pay them back when I come.
As for the Wolverines-




Here is some more fun. Turn your sound up,click the link and start moving your cursor/mouse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home