Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Short post, busy,busy,busy....

I read Kevin Smith's Review of "Sith". Just as I'm expecting, Fucking SWEET!

Heres the artcile, be warned, spoilers!
Kevin Smith Review
I almost posted last night at 3am. Good thing I didn't, it would've been a bad post, plus just kept me up thinkin' about shit.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger F.G. Shaw said…

    Holy Shit my friend!
    This movie sounds AWESOME! More dark than even I suspected Lucas would be willing to go. (I actually suspected the Jedi Council scene with Anakin from the previews and the fotos link you posted, though it doesn't actually show anything).
    The only thing I am concerned about is that this film will make the previous two completely, well not invalid, but... useless. Sure we have the back story of Ani from those two. But because of the slapstick, and the fact that the previous movies only start taking themselves seriously the last ten minutes of CloneWars, this movie will probably feel out of place.
    I'M STOKED!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home