Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The Valley of Cache
So I went up to Logan the other day for work. I was able to stop in and say hey to Frank. I haven't seen him in almost 5 years. Haven't seen Joel & TJ in the same. Haven't seen JC & Erica in almost 2 years. Same with Deanne. I didn't really know her then,oddly enuff I know more now not seeing people. All because of bitchcake.
I'm not sure if I met anyone else in my one day vegas stay. I was probably shy and afraid cuz I didn't know anyone,you could've all benn crazy murders' for all I knew.
I'm hoping to meet everyone in May. Tom,Katie,ect...

After talking with Frank the other day and readings post,especially un-posted drafts, I'm kind of a crouch, a downer if you will.
But really thats not me I think. Most of my posts are in the morning,so I'm tired or had a bad night, or realize the crap I have to do that day.
Its either Star Wars or grumpy! Seriously get me out of the house, off of work, a soda in my hand and I'm has happy as a puppy with 2 peeters!
Dude speaking of soda, its killing me! I woke up this morning with a gut ache. I have IBS so I get them anyway. But this was worse than usual, and I think it was from my gallon I drank last night. Gingerale is one of my favorite drinks, and its also the bubbliest. I think the bubbles are burning a hole in my stomach.

Peace be unto you this day my friends. FYI if you plan on seeing Episode 3 opening weekend, you might want to get your tickets now!
They are selling out like crazy! I had Liz go pick ours up. I'm seeing it 3:30pm on the 19th. Everything after 4 was sold out 19th,20th, and all day Saturday. Crazy, here in Utah even. We have to pull PK out of school early so we can drive down and get in line.
How would you like that on your absent note? "Had to go see Star Wars, please excuse my son."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My sister used to pull me out of school claiming I had to get my pupils dilated, simply because she wanted to hang out with me. But for Star Wars...you're definitely a cool daddy-o.
    -annette

     

Post a Comment

<< Home