Global Warming!!!
Seriously,what is the date? I'm I reading it right? Is it Dec.29th?
It freakin' rained last night. Its been like that ever since moving to Utah. It rains in the winter. This isn't New Mexico. This is the Rocky Mountains for cryin' out loud. Its supposed to snow!
10-11 years ago while in school in Wyoming, it snowed dammit! I got snowed in weeks at a time. They closed school alot. At least I don't have to work or drive in the snow. But still, I'd like to be able to take a shower this summer. In order for that to happen we need 10 feet of snow on them there mountains!
OK hot chick/singer update. I'm likin' this chick alot,alot,alot. She Sounds fantastic,and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin crackers.
JOSS STONE
Seriously,what is the date? I'm I reading it right? Is it Dec.29th?
It freakin' rained last night. Its been like that ever since moving to Utah. It rains in the winter. This isn't New Mexico. This is the Rocky Mountains for cryin' out loud. Its supposed to snow!
10-11 years ago while in school in Wyoming, it snowed dammit! I got snowed in weeks at a time. They closed school alot. At least I don't have to work or drive in the snow. But still, I'd like to be able to take a shower this summer. In order for that to happen we need 10 feet of snow on them there mountains!
OK hot chick/singer update. I'm likin' this chick alot,alot,alot. She Sounds fantastic,and I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin crackers.
JOSS STONE


2 Comments:
At 9:49 AM,
chudluscious said…
I've been diggin' on this chick for the past year. Sista got soul. Anyway, Bruce have you listened to her version of "Some kind of wonderful" cus it kicks ass. She's got a rockin' voice. I haven't listened to any of her original stuff yet, but I'm sure I'll like it. I'm tellin' you, you should still check out Alana Davis and/or Idina Menzel. Rock on funk brotha b!!!!!
---Funk sista k
At 9:52 AM,
chudluscious said…
Bruce, have you checked out Happy Tree Friends yet? Cus I'm really interested to hear what you think of them. What with you bein' such a twisted mo fo yourself. Go check them out, I've got a link on one of previous posts. GOOOOO NOW!!!!!!!! Nutty and Flippy kick ass, that is all.
Post a Comment
<< Home