Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Speaking of kids.
The apprentice has taken his master! Benjamin has toppled PK as the Master of the Dark Side.
That boy ain't right. Don't know what it is or how to stop it.
PK started the terrible 2's at 1. Ben didn't start until 2 1/2 almost 3. Now that he's 4 1/2,he's making up for lost time. When PK turned 5 he mellowed out and became pretty decent. He's now 7,and suprizingly smart and helpful.
Owen turned 1 on the 12th this month. I'm trying to keep him as far away from Ben as possible. But I can see the transfermation happening. PK's not old enuff to recriut yet, so I'm gonna have 3,a trio, a trilogy of freakin' Dark Lords on my ass waiting to strike.
I'm getting old fast. Always on my guard,peaking over my shoulder,just waiting for that fatal strike. When I'll be de-thrown as Lord Of The Mannor,King Of The Castle,Man Of The House.
But their so small! PK's in 2nd grade with the heigth equivilency of a kindergartener. Ben's even smaller for his age. Owens the only one with even a chance,just because he was born bigger and grew faster. But even he has stopped progressing physically.
The Oompa's have taken the Chocolate Factory!.
I still have a few tricks up my sleeve,check the picture...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home