Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

One more before the Holidays!
Life's questions/answers coninued...(I need to make a book or something)
1.What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?
Doughnuts?
2.Why do women say,"The best way to a man's heart is through his stomcah?" When in reality its through his chest with a sharp knife.
3.How do you get a sweet little 80-year-old lady to say the F word?
Get another sweet little 80-year-old lady to yell *BINGO*!
4.What's the difference between a northern fairy tale and a southern
fairy tale?
A northern fairy tale begins, "Once upon a time... " A southern
fairy tale begins, "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit... "
I had more but,they got lost when I tried to hard for this one...
5.What do babysitters call"MY KIDS"?
Birth Control!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home