I want my MTV
So they've taken away Mtv,VH1,Comedy Central,2 nickelodian channels and CBS.
What the hell? Via Comm and CBS are killing me here. I'm paying for these channels,or so I thought.
Dish Network says there "Trying to resolve the issue". Something about getting screwed from the mentioned companies.
Does anyone else have Dish Network? I'm doing all I can not to go Bitch Cake here.
Don't get me started......fuckers are lucky Cartoon Network isn't with that bunch!
So they've taken away Mtv,VH1,Comedy Central,2 nickelodian channels and CBS.
What the hell? Via Comm and CBS are killing me here. I'm paying for these channels,or so I thought.
Dish Network says there "Trying to resolve the issue". Something about getting screwed from the mentioned companies.
Does anyone else have Dish Network? I'm doing all I can not to go Bitch Cake here.
Don't get me started......fuckers are lucky Cartoon Network isn't with that bunch!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home