Remenicing(?)
I was looking through some old blogs,seeing pictures that came up,seeing others tha didn't. When I came across this blog. I think its worth repeating.
The man at the top of the mountain didn't just fall there....unless he was with a sight seeing group and fell from a plane or something looking out the window.
Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
I am Bruce Almighty! Why is MY will not done?
I was looking through some old blogs,seeing pictures that came up,seeing others tha didn't. When I came across this blog. I think its worth repeating.
The man at the top of the mountain didn't just fall there....unless he was with a sight seeing group and fell from a plane or something looking out the window.
Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money.
In view of the fact that God limited the intelligence of man, it seems unfair that he did not also limit his stupidity.
I am Bruce Almighty! Why is MY will not done?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home