Rockin'...
Hey Jace that night we did "my house" we also did the Beatles "Let it be", I think?
Or some Beatles tune. I thought we did.
Guys JC doesn't nearly give himself enough credit. The man has talent like I've never seen. When we'd go places,and there would be a piano or a story to be told HE was there. Where there were girls,you'd find him.In a crowd dancing,he was in the middle. Myself and the others had to try so hard to get the girls or to be recognized,just to have something to bring to the table.
To Jace,everything seemed to come easy.
He moved to Logan,I followed. He moved to Vegas,everyone followed! He'll keep gathering steam,eventually he'll have to buy a private island just to house his groupies.
Women wanted him,men wanted to be him! The rest of us were just glad to share the ride.
DERVISH RULES! Rock on......
Hey Jace that night we did "my house" we also did the Beatles "Let it be", I think?
Or some Beatles tune. I thought we did.
Guys JC doesn't nearly give himself enough credit. The man has talent like I've never seen. When we'd go places,and there would be a piano or a story to be told HE was there. Where there were girls,you'd find him.In a crowd dancing,he was in the middle. Myself and the others had to try so hard to get the girls or to be recognized,just to have something to bring to the table.
To Jace,everything seemed to come easy.
He moved to Logan,I followed. He moved to Vegas,everyone followed! He'll keep gathering steam,eventually he'll have to buy a private island just to house his groupies.
Women wanted him,men wanted to be him! The rest of us were just glad to share the ride.
DERVISH RULES! Rock on......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home