So who do I pick? I've been on the Patriots band wagon since the begining of the season. But the Colts aren't giving any mercy. If they weren't playing in New England then I'd have to go Colts.
So Patriots it is. But if the Colts win then I'll be happy too.
What the hell, I'm just rooting for whoever has the ball!
Not like the Panthers or Eagles have a chance anyway. I would like to see Philly go to the super bowl just so they'll lose and get it over with!
So Patriots it is. But if the Colts win then I'll be happy too.
What the hell, I'm just rooting for whoever has the ball!
Not like the Panthers or Eagles have a chance anyway. I would like to see Philly go to the super bowl just so they'll lose and get it over with!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home