Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I met him in a swamp down in Dagoba,where it bubbled all the time like a giant carbonated soda. S.O.D.A. soda!
I quote my 3 year old (Benjamin) while snuggling with me the other day,"Dad your tummy's full of soda."
If I stopped drinking soda I would litterally shrink back to my "ideal" weight. I put in at least a 1000 calories of soda a day in my system. Somedays I actually go with out ( I don't lose wieght though). It's just too good, GOOD.
Dude everyones moving to Vegas. If I didn't just buy a house in a new/good hood,then I would seriuosly be considering it myself. The company I work for has been planning on putting in a office in Vegas. Good luck with that Joel.

Jenn goodluck with this "guy". Hows your "timing"? I seriously don't know how you do it. I'm tired all the time myself. And I'm supposed to have help. I tell myself if I became single I wouldn't marry again. But I can see where it would be nice to have someone thats legally required to be there. I personally like being alone, I could handle that,just me part. But if I was without someboby and not alone then I couln't do it,alone.

I like to eat chili and cheap frozen pizza's. I like to listening to loud music in the dark. I like to watch rated R movies. I like to go to bed late,watching TV. I like going wherever on the weekends. I like to get up and do something. I like to sit and do nothing. I like hanging out with friends. It's nice to play basketball. I can't do 99% of these things with a wife and kids.

I like to eat a decent meal (3 course). I like to watch my kids sleep. I laugh at watching them play. I like it when someone else handles the bills. I like sharing "bedtime" and "bathtime". I like watching my kids grow(well get older,they do not highten). Theres other stuff too...

Theres always pros and cons,good,bad. Sometimes you have a choice,sometimes not. Sometimes you ramble about crap you don't know what your trying say...Keep living and breathing,one day you'll look back and say,"That was good", or "That sucked".

...hence "the lesser"

Can anyone tell me whats up with pictures not working? old ones,new ones it doesn't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home