What the crap happened to all my pictures ya stupid blogg people?
About Me

- Name: Almighty One
- Location: A top the mountains, Utah, United States
It's a Dog eat Dog world out there and I'm wearing milkbone underware.
hit Counter
Previous Posts
- So I've had some time to figure this old scanner o...
- The greatest person alive in the world at this mom...
- Tis the season! Nothing like a good o'l fashion...
- Early Christmas Our Christmas present is comming ...
- Isn't it lunch time yet? I'm tired,haven't shower...
- I emailed most of you. Owen Baker Harmon was born!...
- LOTR=Spidey 2 If your lucky and your theature has...
- So remember last time I was totally obscest(?) wit...
- Three Amigos! So within the week I'll be a daddy ...
- Nothing in the Brain Some months have 31 days,how...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home