I emailed most of you. Owen Baker Harmon was born!
He was a little big and had to be surgically removed. 8 lbs 14 oz, almost 9 pounds. Thats a monster in my family. The first 2 were 6 lbs 7 oz, and 7 lbs 2 oz, and came out just fine. Not this melon. Not much time to write, I'm actually still at the hospital.
Baby is perfect and mom will be fine, eventually...
I bet you can't guess where I got the name Owen from?
He was a little big and had to be surgically removed. 8 lbs 14 oz, almost 9 pounds. Thats a monster in my family. The first 2 were 6 lbs 7 oz, and 7 lbs 2 oz, and came out just fine. Not this melon. Not much time to write, I'm actually still at the hospital.
Baby is perfect and mom will be fine, eventually...
I bet you can't guess where I got the name Owen from?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home