Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

So I'm trying to figure out this old scanner we got from the in-laws. And For some reason we don't believe in taking film to be developed after the roll is done. Usually around tax return time we take in like 6 rolls.

So anyway I was gonna rumage through some old photos,possibly with you guys in them. Would that be something you'd want me TO or NOT to put on the web(blog).

I have a couple of JC & Erica,Jenn, I'm looking for "The Gorge" trip pictures,but can't find them. There were some funny ones.

Email me or blog it,if you do or don't want people to see what you looked like back in school and a couple years after.

I'm workin' on the sidebar, don't be offended!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home