I should be home.
I had to come into work(on a Saturday).
Wench at a hair solon in Park City couldn't handle answering the phone herself.
I had to drive all the way out there, 2 hour round trip, 15 minutes of work to fix her "auto mated voice system".
Now I'm at the office checkin' the net, the only good thing was that there was some new blogs!
I read them, most of you,almost all of you, even you Jenn. So when someones asks," Hows everybody?" I could say," F'ed up!"
At least theres this:
I had to come into work(on a Saturday).
Wench at a hair solon in Park City couldn't handle answering the phone herself.
I had to drive all the way out there, 2 hour round trip, 15 minutes of work to fix her "auto mated voice system".
Now I'm at the office checkin' the net, the only good thing was that there was some new blogs!
I read them, most of you,almost all of you, even you Jenn. So when someones asks," Hows everybody?" I could say," F'ed up!"
At least theres this:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home