My life's in shambles, I need pie!
I was awoken by a haunting yet pleasant female voice this morning at around 5am.
It was as clear as day. She said only one word,soflty,sweet gentle, yet alarming and haunting at the same time. I can't get it out of my head.
It was as if warning me of something, or wanting my attention. At first I sprang up thinking Liz was trying to get my attention, but she was sawing logs.
I had the strangest feeling, like I needed to check on the kids, or check the stove or furnace. But yet the voice was soft and gentle. It was good and bad at the same time. Some great disturbance in the force trying to get my notice.
I've been thinking about it all day. I can't get it out of my head. It wasn't anything specific, just one word, cautious yet gentle. She said,
"Bruce" , thats it.
I was awoken by a haunting yet pleasant female voice this morning at around 5am.
It was as clear as day. She said only one word,soflty,sweet gentle, yet alarming and haunting at the same time. I can't get it out of my head.
It was as if warning me of something, or wanting my attention. At first I sprang up thinking Liz was trying to get my attention, but she was sawing logs.
I had the strangest feeling, like I needed to check on the kids, or check the stove or furnace. But yet the voice was soft and gentle. It was good and bad at the same time. Some great disturbance in the force trying to get my notice.
I've been thinking about it all day. I can't get it out of my head. It wasn't anything specific, just one word, cautious yet gentle. She said,
"Bruce" , thats it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home