Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I grow tired of asking so this will be the last. Where is the rebel base?
So I probably wont post again this week, OK maybe I will, American Idol finally is on,so I've got somthing to say about that.

Everything is ending!

Star Wars hype is gone, cool weather has left, TV shows are adjourning, Vegas trip will be over, nothing left but to sit and boil in the hot summer sun.

Anywho, I ain't gonna let it get me down just yet. Speaking of hot, I saw it was over 100 degrees in Vegas. Man that sux. I have an allergy to the heat and sun. Makes me sweat,gives me headaches.
Heres a shot of me & Owen trying to catch a nap in front of the fan in the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home