So I've reviewed a million more things----------------->
Plus I've updated an old blog and turned it into a Revenge Of The Sith
picture gallery. OK not a gallery, but some NEW pictures from the movie.
It will hopefully be updated every week or two with new pictures. Be sure to check it out. Well at least maybe Frank & Tom will.
Its under the "The Lesser" link------------------------>
Plus I've updated an old blog and turned it into a Revenge Of The Sith
picture gallery. OK not a gallery, but some NEW pictures from the movie.
It will hopefully be updated every week or two with new pictures. Be sure to check it out. Well at least maybe Frank & Tom will.
Its under the "The Lesser" link------------------------>


3 Comments:
At 11:01 AM,
F.G. Shaw said…
Well I gotta say bruce, i've got the warm and fuzzies from seeing all those star wars pics. Pretty excited, I am.
At 8:53 PM,
Deanne said…
Hey you! Who's in the picture at the top of the review blog? Looks like Chris Robinson, but I can't tell. I'm a Black Crows nut. Don't get me wrong, I listen to their CDs once a year (even less now because Joel hates them), but they kick ass in concert.
What will it take to get you down here for the wedding?
That's not a jovial threat- I know you got some major responsibilities and probably more bills than we do (and that's hard to beat), but I really think we could work out something. I'm willing to help out, pull strings, transport you, make arrangements for whatever is in the way.
Don't stress, if we can't, we can't. But I would like you here.
Everyone misses you and this is an event like none other that will ever happen again.
ALL THE BLOGGERS WILL BE TOGETHER FOR ONE DAY!
I have to either way, but will do my damnedst to help you get down here and complete the set!
If you want to email me or give me a call, that's cool. dgrace51@cox.net or 702-279-4029
Or if you don't and just blog "I gots mouths to feed, bitch!", that's ...well, that's just funny.
Take care and send me your address so I can send you an invitation. We have a website with the details too which will be on the invite, but I'll give it to you now as a sneak preview beacuse I'm nowhere near done with it.
I'll be updating it often with a chronology of our shows, friends, etc., but for right now just need to boogie on the basics because we are sending out the invites next week that I also haven't started on. Weeee!
Oh, Joel? Sleeping.
Talk soon!
D
At 11:21 AM,
chudluscious said…
I think I wet myself..... StarWars just gets me way too excited.
Post a Comment
<< Home