Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Speed of DARK
Has anyone put a patent on this yet? Dude I got dibs!
So we have the Speed of light (in my eyes just a theory remember). But do we have the Speed of Dark yet? Has anyone invented it?
I can imagine that its incredibly slow.
I hearby invent "The Speed Of Dark"!
Example:
When some one flys by you on the freeway you can say," Man that guy went by me at the speed of light."
Or my new invention...
"I got stuck on the freeway behind this old lady going the Speed Of Dark."
Sure I don't have a way of testing or proving it exists, but just like the speed of light (which they can't prove or test either)it does exist and is real! Because I said so.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger F.G. Shaw said…

    Well Bruce I don't know about that. I do know that there was a play published back in the 90's called "The Speed or Darkness"

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was in the car with my husband last night when we saw a car in front of us driving *incredibly* slowly. Without thinking, I proclaimed, "Man, that car is going the speed of dark." To which my husband replied, "Huh?" I have two things to say about that interchange: 1. EUREKA!!! The Speed of Dark is a GREAT invention!!! and 2. Do I owe you 25 cents now?

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    By the way, I'm anonymous.
    - annette -

     

Post a Comment

<< Home