Almighty Then!

Good news for people who like bad news!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Is it just me...
Or does anyone else have problems with running erands and getting things done?

1.)I ain't saying the customer service in my bank is bad, but when I went in the other day and asked the clerk to check my balance...she leaned over and pushed me.

2.)I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman where the Self Help section was. She said, "If I told you it would defeat the purpose."

3.)So I called up Eagle Mtn. Telecom, I said 'I want to report a nuisance caller', the operator said 'Not you again'.

4.)I went to my doctor and asked him to give me something for persistent wind. He gave me a kite.

5.)

To get back at the world, I started doin' my own thing...
1.)I went to a restaurant that serves 'breakfast at any time'. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.

2.)Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

3.)I call our bathroom 'The Vault' because the door's always locked and whatever goes on in there costs a $hitload of money.

4.)I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

6.)Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I.

7.)Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Wayne. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Wayne.

Notice I didn't put in # 5? Damn I'm a rebel!
That was my day. How you guyz doin'?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home