A couple things...
I didn't comment on the 'Presidential Debate', mainly because there was nothing there. The 'vice' pres debate I didn't really catch either, but...
Heres my 2 cents:
Dick Cheney is in need of a 'Queer Eye' makeover.
John Edwards is the girl to give it to him.
We're closing in on a month until the 1st Episode 3 trailer comes out!
Is John Rhys-Davies ( Gimli from LOTR ) Voicing General Grievous?
What the hell happened to 'MY' ugly mug on bitchcake?
I didn't comment on the 'Presidential Debate', mainly because there was nothing there. The 'vice' pres debate I didn't really catch either, but...
Heres my 2 cents:
Dick Cheney is in need of a 'Queer Eye' makeover.
John Edwards is the girl to give it to him.
We're closing in on a month until the 1st Episode 3 trailer comes out!
Is John Rhys-Davies ( Gimli from LOTR ) Voicing General Grievous?
What the hell happened to 'MY' ugly mug on bitchcake?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home