Obscure Memories...continued (JC)
1.Obscure Memories- Ya gotta give us some examples dude!
I have them ALL the time. =Eample=
a.) Mountain Dew-Up until my senoir year in high school,I hated Mtn Dew. Would not drink it if I was dying in the desert.
Well, I dated a girl who loved it and drank it often. I liked the way she taste!
That association changed my buds and brain. Now I still drink it,love it. An obscure memory in the corner of my mind(no singing).
2.Long lost friends-Hopefully I'm not one of them. I do not have many friends to begin with. I keep in contact with JC through blogs and I see him on an average once a year.I wish it was more,different story all together.Another good friend(from long ago) I get an email once every 2 months maybe. Haven't seen her for 3 years. Another went a-wall several years back. He went off the deep end a little,hurt some family members,and put me in a difficult position. He and I tried talking on the phone a couple times,but nothing really concrete. Its been 2 years now,nothing...and sad to say he could fade away and I could live without him.
What the hell happened to Jonny?
3.Insecurities/inadequacy-Where do I begin?
JC gives great advice. Each case is his own I suppose. I will never live in freedom from my mind. Its hard to except my short commings,its even harder to fix them. Do they really matter? Maybe not. On a lot of things its hard to say,"who cares". =example=
a.)My teeth-bad
b.)my body-chubby
c.)my brain-retarded
d.)my hair-at least I still have more than my brothers!
e.)my wallet- "Hello in there...hello in there..."
F.)good grief it will never end...
4.I myself am young at heart/mind,but old in body.
I have the brain of a 12 year old and the body of Bing Crosby!
5.Cold hard fact= I loved you then, I love you now. What you choose and do not choose, does not change the fact that you are still=example= JC
(insert friends name here)
Shit, I need to get to work!
1.Obscure Memories- Ya gotta give us some examples dude!
I have them ALL the time. =Eample=
a.) Mountain Dew-Up until my senoir year in high school,I hated Mtn Dew. Would not drink it if I was dying in the desert.
Well, I dated a girl who loved it and drank it often. I liked the way she taste!
That association changed my buds and brain. Now I still drink it,love it. An obscure memory in the corner of my mind(no singing).
2.Long lost friends-Hopefully I'm not one of them. I do not have many friends to begin with. I keep in contact with JC through blogs and I see him on an average once a year.I wish it was more,different story all together.Another good friend(from long ago) I get an email once every 2 months maybe. Haven't seen her for 3 years. Another went a-wall several years back. He went off the deep end a little,hurt some family members,and put me in a difficult position. He and I tried talking on the phone a couple times,but nothing really concrete. Its been 2 years now,nothing...and sad to say he could fade away and I could live without him.
What the hell happened to Jonny?
3.Insecurities/inadequacy-Where do I begin?
JC gives great advice. Each case is his own I suppose. I will never live in freedom from my mind. Its hard to except my short commings,its even harder to fix them. Do they really matter? Maybe not. On a lot of things its hard to say,"who cares". =example=
a.)My teeth-bad
b.)my body-chubby
c.)my brain-retarded
d.)my hair-at least I still have more than my brothers!
e.)my wallet- "Hello in there...hello in there..."
F.)good grief it will never end...
4.I myself am young at heart/mind,but old in body.
I have the brain of a 12 year old and the body of Bing Crosby!
5.Cold hard fact= I loved you then, I love you now. What you choose and do not choose, does not change the fact that you are still=example= JC
(insert friends name here)
Shit, I need to get to work!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home